HTML editor is the program to write and edit the code of HTML in a written text For creating and adjusting the webpage. Let us understand the HTML text editor in detail.
What is an HTML Editor?
- The HTML text editor is the software program that helps to document HTML elements and structure it.
- HTML editor also translates the written HTML text into other scripting languages.
- HTML text editor i like notepad is basic for learning HTML elements.
- HTML editors with different features and versions help to write the code easily.
- HTML editor makes the code look clean and organized.
How to use HTML Text Editor?
Notepad: It is normal text editor software present in most of the operating the system, it helps beginners to learn HTML code in a simple manner.
Step 1: Open a text editor and create a new file.
Step 2: Write the HTML code in the Editor.
Step 3: Save the HTML code from the text editor with the extension of .html
Step 4: Open the HTML page saved in your device and click right to open the browser and the text.
Features of HTML Editor :
- WYSIWYG Editor feature helps to view the HTML code on the web page while editing it simultaneously. It is also called “ What You See Is What You Get Mode”.
- There are many types of online editors and downloadable editors present
- For eg; Notepad++ and PlayCode.
- For ease and multifunction features, Advance Editor use Integrated
- Development Environment.
Popular HTML Editors
Eg 1. Visual Studio Code :
- It is a multi-platform and multi-language editor that also has a smart autocomplete feature.
- It has an integrated live server also.
Eg 2. PlayCode :
- It is an open-source multipurpose editor.
- It is an online HTML editor.
- It has a fast compiler and is capable of creating a whole Application.
Eg 3. Bracket :
- It is a downloadable open-source HTML Editor.
- A live preview of HTML text is available.
- It also has a split view and an inbuilt online extension present.