This Full stack MARN tutorial will help you to learn NodeJS, ExpressJS, ReactJS, and MongoDB in Stack. This is an introduction article that is going to continue in-depth about MERN development.
Introduction To MERN
What is node js?
In simple language it allows the user to allow us to server-site script outside the browser by providing the functionality of creating a server.
Advantage of Node js
- It has very good community support.
- The node package manager(npm) provides a very large number of libraries and packages and they are free to use.
- Npm used the command line to access packages.
- Packages installed are in an auto-generated file package.json.
- It has powerful frameworks like express, meteor, and many other popular frameworks. That makes it easy for web construction.
- The popularity of Node has drastically improved in the past 3 years.
- Asynchronous handling of requests is outstanding.
Who Uses Node Js?
Popular Sites like Nerve, Twitter, Bbc, Uber, Netflix, Unsplash, and many more popular companies use node js.
What Is Express?
Express is the web application FrameWork for Node js technology.It works as a backend for our MERN stack.
Advantages of ExpressJS
Easy to install using npm command-line instruction.
$ npm install express --save
- Create server locally for development and testing purposes.
- Its instance can handle the basic routes and CRUD operation routes.
- Can load the static files like custom CSS and js file for frontend using the static function.
What Is MongoDB?
Advantages of MongoDB
- MongoDB can be used both locally on the machine and even an online service can be used named MongoDB Atlas.
- Easy to install as the application version is needed to download and use the following command for checking whether the MongoDB is installed or not.
- No table format has a JSON format.
- Inter-connection between different collections of data are easily done by passing reference and ObjectType.Unlike creating relation in SQL – DATABASE.